The admissions office deals with the following:
• Admissions Process
• Communication with parents
• Fee collection and matters relating to fee payments
• Authenticated letters to various Embassies and High Commissions
• Issue of School Leaving Certificates, Transcripts and other matters related to students records
• Recovery of cost of damaged or lost school property.
• Students Clearance pertaining to withdrawals
• Student’s Pass for Non-Kenyan students
Application Forms are available on this website. The duly completed Application Form should be returned to the Admissions Office with a Registration fee of Kshs.3,000.00 payable in cash.
Admissions at Premier Academy are based on merit and available vacancies.
The school Academic Year begins in late August/early September. New students are encouraged to join at the beginning of the academic year although we have provisions for new intakes in the 2nd term – January-March). We do not take usually new admissions in the 3rd term (April-June).
It is mandatory for all applicants to sit for an Entrance Test.
1. In English and Mathematics for admissions in the Prep School.
2. In English, Mathematics and Science for admissions in the Secondary School.
The first class in the Kindergarten is the Playgroup for children aged 2 years and months. This class runs from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm. A year later they join the Nursery class and then proceed to the Reception Class. Children are ready to join the Prep School after completion of the Reception class at the age of 5 years and 6 months.
Admission in the Kindergarten is offered after the school interacts with the child and the parents.
Prep School Admissions
Parents, willing to admit their children in the Prep School (Years 1 to 6) can download application forms from the website and submit the duly filled forms to the Admissions Office along with the registration fees of Ksh 3000 (cash). The applicants sit forentrance tests in English and Mathematics if vacancies are available in the target classes.
Secondary school Admissions
Secondary School (Years 7 to 10) applicants are required to sit for entrance tests in English, Mathematics and Science.
Students who wish to join the Sixth Form (‘A’ Levels) should have obtained at least 8 credits at the IGCSEs.Subject choice Form and Requirements are available on this website.
When there is no vacancy, applicants can voluntarily sit for entrance tests. Successful candidates will be waitlisted.